Friday, October 22, 2010

Yogurt Anyone??

Taylee has some texture issues with feeding. We try to follow the advice of the developmental therapists, and let her play with her food sometimes. This goes against our instincts.
Hmmm, I wonder why . . .



I'm not so sure it's helping, but she sure has fun!

2 comments:

  1. Where's the bib? A lot less clean up there sweety. I love the bib I got my kids at walmart, walmart brand that you just have to wipe down and they have a pocket that props open at the bottom to catch all the food they drop. Has saved me tons of laundry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you! It is so hard for me to let my kids make a mess while eating so I have to remind myself that it is so good for them to feel it and figure out how to eat on their own. She is still cute with yogurt all over!

    ReplyDelete